Business Partner’s and Employer Services:
A quality work force awaits!
- Individual Placements: With this option, a client is hired by your business as an employee and is supported by our qualified staff through intermittent, one on one visits to ensure their work performance is meeting your exceptions. Clients are usually seeking 10-30 hours a week.
- Enclaves: With this option, crews comprised of four to six clients work together as a team at your business site and are supervised by our qualified staff to ensure the job is completed efficiently and correctly. In this scenario, your payment is made to Polk Count DAC Inc. and we, in turn, pay clients based on their productivity in the tasks completed by the enclave workers. We assume the workmen’s compensation liability.
- Facility-Based Contracts: This option benefits the business that is looking to outsource production and/or contracting needs to a facility with a reliable workforce. In this scenario, your payment is made to Polk County DAC, and we, in turn, pay clients based on a piece-rate or hourly rate for the work performed. We comply with the Department of Labor Fair Labor Standards Act. We currently have contracts for: shredding, making of garbage bags, folding, stuffing and sealing envelopes, assembly of ice fishing scoops, and construction of “paper rolls” used by florist to protect their shipments.
We work on site or bring your work to our center! Skilled workers can meet your business needs. Let our workers provide you with a competent, committed and reliable workforce to meet your company’s needs. We excel in the quality completion of repetitive tasks that will free up your staff for other jobs and customer relations. We currently provide services in paper shredding, folding, stuffing and sealing envelopes, custom made plastic garbage bags and packaging. If you have other needs, just give us a call.
Meaningful work: We offer competitive bids and provide meaningful paid work to our clients.
Lower your costs: Utilize your workforce efficiently by matching skilled employees to the company labor needs.
Increase your staffing options: Our workers are available for long-term commitments or short-term project assignments.
Motivated: Our workers pride themselves on the work they do for employers like you.
Keep it local: Hire locally as we have the workers for you in your home community. Many local businesses have benefitted:
- RiverView (dietary, housekeeping and paper shredding)
- Hugo’s of Grand Fork’s (mailings)
- My Friend’s and I (cleaning)
- Evangelical Church (cleaning)
- Trinity Church (cleaning)
- McDonald’s (kitchen helper)
- White Water Truck Wash (cleaning)
- Good Samaritan (set up for dinner tables)
- RBJ’s (dishwashing)
- Hugo’s of Crookston (stocking)
- Johannson, Rust Stock & Rasmusson Law Office (paper shredding)
- City of Crookston (bag making)
- Crookston Implement (bag making and paper shredding)
- Hermes Floral (paper rolls)
- UMC (janitorial and paper shredding)